We have a wide range of carpets including tiles, broadloom and wall to wall which suite for office, hotels and home spaces.Carpeting adds to the decor by using color, patterns, and pile heights. The carpeting can create the image you want in your home or business. Carpet can help save energy as it is an important contributor to the insulation of the indoor environment. Carpet insulates floors as it provides a psychological feeling of warmth. Several studies find that carpets absorb sound and carpets with padding further enhance acoustic ability. Invariably, slip-and-fall accidents occur on hard surface floors, not carpeted floors. Carpeting is less labour intensive to clean and maintain than hard surface flooring.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to transport – boxes to fit in the back of your car.
- Easy to lay on top of laminate/vinyl/concrete with no need for underlay.
- Easy to fit in awkward shaped rooms.
- Reduces noise of foot traffic (especially heels)
- Easy to clean and if a tile is damaged, you can simply replace the tile rather than the whole floor.
- Easy to lift and take with you if you move home, particularly if you are renting.
- Installations can be done in small areas or temporarily – you can even work around the furniture rather than empty the whole room.
Commercial broadloom/wall to wall carpet is a type of carpet that is woven on a very wide loom. It is available in both natural and synthetic materials. The advantages of broadloom carpet are you can use it in large rooms and have less seams. Broadloom is generally installed over carpet pad which protects the life of the carpet and adds more of a plush feel to the carpet.